Angepinnt Dialoge und Monologe

Dieses Forum dient nur noch als Archiv. Eine Registrierung ist nicht mehr möglich!

Dialoge und Monologe

In diesem thread werde ich alle Dialoge der 4 Szenarien zusammenstellen.

Leon A

Intro

Leon: What have we got here?

Truck Driver: That guys a maniac! Why’d he bite me?

Leon: Man, what a mess! What could have done this?

Leon: What are these things?

Leon: Alright, that’s far enough! Don’t Move!

Leon: No!

Leon: What’s up with this guy that was a clean hit!

Kaffee

Claire: Wait, don’t shoot!

Leon: Get down!

Leon: We can’t stay out here, get to the police station, it will be a lot safer.

Leon: There!

Leon: Let’s buckle up.

Im Polizeiwagen

Claire: What’s going on? I arrived in town and the whole place went insane...

Leon: Great the Radio’s out!

Claire: You’re a cop, right?

Leon: Yeah, First day on the job. Great, huh? Names Leon Kennedy, nice to meet you.

Claire: Mine’s Claire. Claire Redfield. I came to find my brother Chris.

Leon: hey could you open the glove box?

Claire: Sure.

Claire: There’s a gun inside.

Leon: Better take it with you.

(Ein Zombie auf dem Rücksitz attackiert die Beiden. Leon verliert die Kontrolle über den Wagen.)

Claire: Look out!

Leon: Are you okay?

Claire: Still in one piece.

Leon: That maniac’s gonna ram us!

(Der Tanker rammt den Polizeiwagen und löst eine Explosion aus. Leon und Claire werden durch ein großes Feuer getrennt.)

Leon: Claire!

Claire: Leon!

Leon: I’m okay! Head to the station. I’ll meet you there.

Kendos Waffenladen

Kendo: Freeze! Who are you, what are you doing here?

Leon: Hold you’re fire I’m a human.

Kendo: Oh sorry about that, I thought you were one of them.

Leon: What’s going on in this town?

Kendo: Hold on.

Kendo: I don’t know what’s going on. By the time I noticed something was wrong, the entire city was infested with Zombies.

Polizeirevier

Leon: Oh Man!

Marvin: Who...Who are you? Oh, you must be the new guy, Leon...Sorry, but it looks like your party has been cancelled.

Leon: What happened?

Marvin: About two months ago...there was this incident involving zombies in a mansion located in the outskirts of this city. Chris and the other STARS members discovered that umbrella was behind everything. They risked their lives to reveal the truth. But no one believed them. Not long after that, all this started to happen.

Leon: Hang in there!

Marvin: Don’t worry about me, just rescue the survivors in the other Rooms. Here, take this key card you should be able to unlock the doors in the hall with this, now go!

Leon: But...

Marvin: Just go!

(Marvin richtet seine Waffe auf Leons Gesicht)

Leon: Fine, but I’m coming back for you, just hold on!

S.T.A.R.S. Büro

(Als Leon die Schreibtische überprüft, betritt Claire das Zimmer)

Leon: Good to see your still among the living. It looks like we’re not going to find your brother here after all.

(Leon übergibt Claire Chris Tagebuch)

Leon: There’s no reason for us to stay any longer than we have to. Let’s split up look for any survivors and get out of here.

Claire: Right.

Leon: One last thing, here’s a radio. Take it. That way we can keep in touch if anything happens.

Parkgarage

(Während Leon durch die Garage geht, wird auf ihn geschossen.)

Ada: Sorry, but when I saw the uniform I thought you were another Zombie.

Leon: Who are you?

Ada: Ada, Ada Wong.

Leon: And what are you doing here?

Ada: I’m looking for a guy named Ben. He’s one of those reporter types, always looking for a scoop. I heard he was locked up in the cell block, only there’s a wrecked car barring the entrance.
      I’ve been trying to find another way inside. If we wok together we can move this thing. Will you give me a hand?

(Leon und Ada schieben den Truck aus dem Weg und betreten den Zellenblock.)

Leon: Ada Wait!

Zellenblock

Leon: Let me guess, you must be Ben right? Get up now!

Ben: What do you want; I’m trying to sleep here!

(Ada betritt den Raum.)

Leon: Is this the guy?

Ada: Ben, you told the city officials that you knew something about what’s going on. What did you tell them?

Ben: And who the heck are you?

Ada: I’m trying to find my boyfriend, his name’s John. He was working for a branch office of Umbrella based in Chicago but he suddenly disappeared six months ago. I heard rumours he was here in the city.

Ben: I don’t know anything and even if I did why would want to tell you?

Leon: Okay, I say we leave him in here. Anyone know where they put the key to this cell.

Ben: I have it right here officer. But I’m not about to leave this cell. Those Zombies aren’t the only things crawling around out there.

Leon: What was that?

Ben: Like I said, I’m not leaving this Cell. There’s a kennel in the back of the building. Inside the kennel is a manhole. Go through and it will lead you to the sewer entrance, but it won’t be easy.

Kläranlage Gang

Leon: Ada, why don’t you let me introduce myself. My names Leon. I’m with the RPD. It’s a dead end.

Ada: Do you think we can get upstairs through this shaft? Give me a boost I’ll go and check.

(Leon hilft Ada durch die Öffnung. Ada untersucht die Umgebung, findet einen Schlüssel und kehrt wieder zur Öffnung zurück, wo Leon auf der anderen Seite wartet)

Ada: Leon, can you hear me?

Leon: Ada did you find anything?

Ada: Right here.

(Sie wirft den Schlüssel durch die Öffnung.)

Ada: I can’t reach the ventilation hole I’m going to have to find another way around. I’ll catch up with you.

Leon: What? Ada...Wait!

Zellenblock

Ben: Nooooooooooooooo!

Ben: Get Away!

Leon: Ben! Can you still hear me? C’mon answer me!

Leon: Ben?

Ben: Bitter irony. The chief of Police, a co-conspirator.

(Ben übergibt Leon einen Akt, der Chief Brian Irons Korruptionen dokumentiert.)

Ben: Get that scum...Make him Pay!

Leon: Hang in there Ben.

Ben: My chest...Uh Its burning!

Leon: What’s wrong?

(Leon muß hilflos zusehen, wie Bens Brust aufgerissen wird. Ein kleines Monster springt heraus und läuft zur Tür. Ada betritt den Raum.)

Ada: Good God, what was that?

(Leon kontaktiert Claire über sein Funkgerät.)

Leon: We now have access to the back of the parking lot.

Klärwerk Müllbereich

Leon: Ada! Running off like that was reckless and stupid! Those zombies are everywhere not to mention that thing that got Ben.

Ada: I was there Leon, I know.

Leon: Look ada, as an officer it’s my job to look out for you. But we’re not going to get through this alive if we don’t work together.

Ada: Alright, we’ll do this your way. For now.

Klärwerk Korridor B1

(Ada und Leon fahren gemeinsam einen Lift hinunter. Kurz vor dem unteren Ende sehen sie eine Frau, die einen Labormantel trägt. Sie läuft weg, Ada folgt ihr.)

Leon: Ada!

Ada: Leon! That woman was...I have to talk to her.

Brückenraum

Annette: Don’t move. You’re the one who’s was with that cop if I remember correctly. Identify yourself.

Ada: Ada. Ada Wong.

Annette: Ada Wong? I’ve heard that name before. Now I remember. One of the men from Chicago came to assist the T-Virus research. He used his girlfriend’s name as his password, Ada and John i believe.

Ada: How did you know? Who are you?

Annette: Annette Birkin. My husband is the man responsible for the creation of the T-Virus, William Birkin.

Ada: What?

Annette: John’s dead. He became one of those zombies. My condolences. And although I regret this, you will be joining him shortly. I won’t let anyone take the G-Virus away from me.

Ada: G-Virus?

Annette: It’s capable of creating the ultimate Bio-Weapon. Its potential is even greater than that of the T-Virus.

Ada: That must mean the creature in the police department is...

Annette: Precisely. My husband William. And it is all umbrellas’ fault. None of this would have happened if they hadn’t tried to steal his research away from him.

(Es folgt ein flashback zu einer Szene in den Klärwerktunnel)

Umbrella Soldier: This way.

William: Its sheer perfection. My precious G-Virus, no one will ever take you away from me.

Umbrella Soldier: There he is.

William: So, you’ve finally come.

Umbrella Soldier 2: Doctor, we’re here to collect the G-Virus sample.

William: Sorry, but I won’t just hand over my life’s work.

Umbrella Soldier: Stop it! You might hit the sample.

Umbrella Soldier: That’s it alright. Okay, let’s move out.

Annette: William...Oh my...hold on darling, I’m taking care of that bullet wound, first, stay here.

Umbrella Soldier: ALPHA Team, have you retrieved the sample yet?

ALPHA Team Leader: Affirmative. Meeting at the Rendezvous point in One minute.

(William entdeckt ein Gefäß mit der G-Virus Probe auf dem Boden liegen. Er injiziert sich den Virus, seine Augen werden rot.)

(Cut-back zu Annette und Ada)

Ada: Are you telling me that he injected the G-virus into his own body?

Annette: The G-Virus has the ability to revitalise cellular functions.

(Einige Soldaten im Klärwerk hören ein schauerliches Gebrüll ganz in der Nähe.)

Umbrella Soldier: What was that?

Umbrella Soldier: Something’s wrong, let’s check it out. Over there!

Umbrella Soldier: I’m stopping it!

Umbrella Soldier: What is this thing?

Umbrella Soldier: Noooooo!

Umbrella Soldier: Hurry!

Umbrella Soldier: What is this thing?

Umbrella Soldier: Fire...Fire!

Umbrella Soldier: You Sun of a...!

(Einmal mehr ein Cut-back zu Annette und Ada.)

Ada: So those rats were the carriers of the virus?

Annette: as a result of his transformation, William should have lost any prior memories he had as a human by now. Even worse, every G-Virus Bio Weapon including William has the ability to implant embryos into other creatures.

Ada: And create offspring...No...

(Annette macht plötzlich Anstalten Ada zu erschießen. Die beiden kämpfen miteinander und Annette fällt über das Geländer.)

Ada: Too bad.

Abfallraum

Leon: Ada!

(Aus dem Wasser schießt ein riesiges Krokodil und beißt Leon beinahe den Kopf ab. Nachdem Leon das Krokodil erledigt hat, kehrt er zu Ada zurück.)

Ada: Leon.

Leon: This bullet wound isn’t making things any easier.

Ada: Quiet Leon. I’ll patch you up.

Ada: That’s two I owe you.

Leon: Don’t mention it.

Ada: I just found out. John’s dead.

Leon: What?

Ada: Never mind. Let’s get out of here, The sooner the better.

Große Aufzuganlage

(Während der Fahrt von der Fabrik hinunter zu Umbrellas geheimen Forschungslabor wird Ada von der riesigen Klaue des G-Type am Arm verletzt.)

Leon: Ada! Ada...Can you hear me, c’mon snap out of it.

Medizinraum

(Nach dem Kampf mit dem G-Type erreicht Leon das Labor und kehrt zu Ada zurück.)

Leon: Don’t die on me Ada. C’mon, Wake up! C’MON!

Leon: Welcome Back.

Leon: Hey, take it easy. We’re inside umbrella’s secret lab. I’ll go find something to treat that wound. So just rest here in the meantime.

Ada: But I’ll only slow you down with these injuries. Go and save yourself.

Leon: I told you it’s my job too look out for you.

Ada: But...You’ll be in danger if you stay with me. I know I’ve only known you for a short period of time, but I really enjoy being with you.

Leon: I’m...

Ada: I know. I’m not capable of caring about anyone, but...I don’t want to lose you.

Leon: We’re leaving this place together. Wait here, I’ll be right back.

Labor

Annette: You! You murdered my husband! I know what you’re looking for! You came for the G-Virus didn’t you! You won’t take it from me! This is my husband’s legacy! Now, where’s that spy you were working with earlier, you know who I’m talking about.

Leon: What?

Annette: You really don’t know anything do you! Hahaha, you’re so gullible! She’s one of the operatives sent here by the agency. The only reason why she came here was to obtain the G-Virus.

Leon: That’s a lie.

Annette: No it’s the truth. I discovered this when I did a background check on her. She specifically got close to John and became his girlfriend to get information about umbrella.

Leon: That can’t be! I know her; Ada wouldn’t do something like that!

Annette: If you don’t want to believe me I don’t care, your about to die anyway.

(Der gesamte Komplex wird durch ein heftiges Donnern erschüttert. Annette und Leon können sich kaum auf den Beinen halten.)

Annette: What happened?

Die Decke stürzt ein. Einige Dampfrohre fallen von der Decke und treffen Annette. Sie versucht trotzdem auf Leon zu schießen, doch er kann sie daran hindern. Leon nimmt die G-Virus Probe an sich, die Annette in der Hand hielt, dann hört er eine Computerstimme innerhalb des Komplexes.)

Computer Voice: The self destruct sequence has been activated!
      Repeat, the self destruct sequence has been activated! This sequence may not be aborted! All employees proceed to the emergency car at the bottom platform!

Hauptschacht

Als Leon eine der Haupttüren des Labors erreicht, um zu fliehen, hört er eine vertraute Stimme hinter sich.)

Ada: Leon!

Ada: I’ve been waiting for you Leon.

Leon: What are you doing?

Ada: You know what this is about, so just hand over the G-Virus!

Leon: I don’t believe this. Annette was right...about everything.

Ada: That’s why I told you to leave without me, but you wouldn’t listen! Now hand it over. Don’t make me shoot you!

Leon: You can’t do that.

(Ada zielt immer noch Leon, kann aber nicht abdrücken. Sie senkt ihre Waffe, als ein Schuß sie trifft und über das Geländer schleudert. Leon greift nach ihrer Hand, um ihren Sturz zu verhindern.)

Leon: Ada...Ada, I’ve got you...Don’t give up

Annette: G-Virus...G-Virus...

Annette bricht auf dem Boden zusammen. Leon versucht verzweifelt Ada zu halten.)

Ada: Its over. Let me go.

Leon: Shut up! You’re gonna make it!

Ada: It’s too late Leon. We both know it.

Leon: No! I promised you we would escape. You just have to help me out here!

Ada: I really wanted to escape with you...Escape from everything... Goodbye...

Leon: AAAADDDDDDAAAAA!

(Leon sinkt auf seine Knie und schlägt mit den Fäusten auf den Boden.)

Leon: No...

(Leon greift in seine Tasche und holt den G-Virus heraus.)

Leon: So...THIS is what everyone’s been dying for.

(Leon schleudert den G-Virus in den Schacht.)

Unterste Platform

(Leon erreicht schließlich die unterste Platform. Er sieht einen Zug, der losfährt, und Claire in einer offenen Zugtür.)

Claire: Leon...Hurry up! Leon!

Sherry: Leon!

Leon: Stay down!

Claire: Are you okay?

Sherry: Yes, I’m fine.

Leon: It’s finally over.

Claire: No. I have to find my brother.

Leon: You’re right. This is just the beginning.

Leon: Goodbye, Ada.

Claire B

Intro

Claire: I'm finally here.

Truck Driver: That guys a maniac! Why’d he bite me?

Kaffee

Claire: Hello? Is Anyone here? Hello.

Claire: Erm...hello?

Claire: Look, I'm sorry I bothered you okay? Just don't come any closer!

Claire: Are you listening!?

Claire: Wait, don’t shoot!

Leon: Get down!

Leon: We can’t stay out here, get to the police station, it’ll be a lot safer.

Leon: There!

Leon: Let’s buckle up.

Im Polizeiwagen

Claire: What’s going on? I arrived in town and the whole place went insane...

Leon: Great the Radio’s out!

Claire: You’re a cop, right?

Leon: Yeah, First day on the job. Great, huh? Name`s Leon Kennedy, nice to meet you.

Claire: Mine’s Claire. Claire Redfield. I came to find my brother Chris.

Leon: hey could you open the glove box?

Claire: Sure.

Claire: There’s a gun inside.

Leon: Better take it with you.

Claire: Look out!

Leon: Are you okay?

Claire: Still in one piece.

Leon: That maniac’s gonna ram us!

Leon: Claire!

Leon: I’m okay! Head to the station I’ll meet you there.

Auf dem Dach der Polizeistation

Cop: Hey! Get over here, hurry!

Pilot: I can't set her down, I'll drop you a rope ladder!

Cop: C'mon, just a little more!

(Einige Zombies attackieren den Cop.)

Cop: Get off me!

Cop: Stay back, don't come any closer!

Cop: Stay back!

S.T.A.R.S.- Büro

Leon: There’s no reason for us to stay any longer than we have to. Let’s split up look for any survivors and get out of here.

Claire: Right.

Leon: One last thing, here’s a radio. Take it. That way we can keep in touch if anything happens.

(Als Claire das Büro verläßt, sieht sie ein kleines Mädchen, das von einem Zombie verfolgt wird.)

Sherry: Help me!

Chief Irons Büro

Irons: Oh, I'm terribly sorry...I thought you were another one of those Zombies.

Claire: Are you Chief Irons?

Irons: Yes, that's me. And just who are you...no don't bother telling me.It makes no difference, you'll end up just like all the others.

Irons: That's the Mayor's daughter. I was told to look after her, but I failed...miserably. Just look at her...she was a true beauty, her skin nothing short of perfection.

Irons: But, it will soon putrify and she will turn into a Zombie withinthe hourlike all the others!

Claire: There must be some way to stop it!

Irons: In a manner of speaking there is, either by putting a bullet throughher brain...or by decapitating her completely.

Irons: And to think that taxidermy used to be my hobby...

Irons: But no longer! Please, I'd really like to be alone now.

Chief Irons Geheimraum

Claire: Wait!

Sherry: Let me go!

Claire: Easy, easy there I'm not a Zombie! Your safe now.

Claire: My names Claire, what's yours?

Sherry: Sherry.

Claire: Do you know where your parents are?

Sherry: They both work at the Umbrella Chemical Plant, near the City limits.

Claire: The chemical plant? Then what are you doing here?

Sherry: My mom called and told me to go to the Police Station because it was too dangerous to stay at home.

Claire: By the look of things I'd say she was probably right, but its
      dangerous here as well. You're better off coming with me.

Sherry: But there's something out there...I don't know what it is, but I saw it! Much larger than any of those Zombies and its coming after me!

Claire: What was that?

Sherry: That's what I was telling you about, its here!

Claire: Sherry, wait!

Klärwerk Durchgang

Claire: Sherry! I've been looking everywhere for you, I was so worried.... We've got to go now honey okay? If we stay here that monster will find us. Lets go.

Sherry: No! I won't!

Claire: What's the matter? Don't you trust me?

Sherry: Its not that Claire, its because of my daddy. He's over there, I heard him call my name...daddy must have been attacked by the monsters, I have to help him!

Claire: Wait Sherry, don't go alone! Sherry! Sherry!

(Claire wartet darauf, daß Sherry zurückkehrt. Sie spricht mit Claire durch einen Spalt.)

Sherry: Claire? Are you there?

Claire: Sherry, are you okay? Did you find your dad?

Sherry: Yes, I'm okay but I couldn't find him...but I did find something else for you, here.

(Sherry wirft den Revierschlüssel durch den Spalt.)

Claire: Thanks, sweetie. Now why don't you come over here, I want you to stay with me.

Sherry: Claire, I can't reach the ventilation hole any more, but don't worry, I'll find another way. I can take care of myself.

Claire: Wait, Sherry come back! Sherry! Sherry!

(Leon meldet sich am Funkgerät.)

Leon: Do you hear me Claire? We now have access to the back of the parking lot.

Claire: Got it.

Leon: I'm getting out of here and heading to the sewer. Can you meet me there?

Claire: I'm on my way.

Chief Irons Büro

Claire: Sherry! You're okay!

Sherry: I'm glad to see you're safe Claire.

(Claire platziert die 3 Steine in die Vertiefungen auf dem Bild hinter Chief Irons Schreibtisch. Ein Geheimraum mit einem Aufzug wird sichtbar.)

Sherry: Claire!

Claire: I'm going down there, stay here and wait for me Okay?

Chief Irons Folterkammer

Irons: So, you've made it this far. Not bad girl!

Irons: I'm not letting ANYONE leave my town, Everyone's gonna die!

Claire: Calm down Chief, what happened?

Irons: Shut up!

(Irons richtet seine Waffe auf Claire.)

Irons: You couldn't possibly understand what's happened. Those monsters from Umbrella have destroyed my beautiful town! How could they do that to me after everything I've done for them!?

Claire: So its true, you have been working for Umbrella...then you must know about the G-Virus, what is it tell me!

Irons: If you must know, it is the agent that can turn humans into the ultimate Bio-Weapon, superior to the T-Virus in every way. William Birkin is the genius behind the project.

Claire: William Birkin?

Irons: I'm sure you've already seen his little girl running around here. Sherry? Isn't it? In case you haven't already figured it out, the monster that's been tearing my precinct apart is yet another product of the G-Virus, the Ultimate Bio Weapon! Umbrella must be trying to cover its tracks, but if I'm going to go, I'm going to take you with me!

Irons: What the?

(Die Falltür im Raum wird aufgebrochen und eine Klaue greift sich Irons. Als Claire die Falltüre erreicht, wird Irons abgetrennter Oberkörper zurückgeschleudert.)

Chief Irons Büro

Sherry: Claire! You came back!

Claire (To herself): I can't believe that the man who developed the G-Virus is her father.

Sherry: What's the matter?

Claire: Its nothing, but I think I found a way out of here. We should be able to find some place safe if we can just make it out of town.

Sherry: But...

Claire: Don't worry, I'll protect you but you have to make sure you don't leave my side.

Klärwerk Abfallbereich

Claire: C'mon, lets get out of here.

Claire: Run!

(Beide laufen durch den Eingang ins Klärwerk. Ein Schleusentor öffnet sich und Sherry wird fortgespült.)

Claire: Sherry, where are you? Sherry!

Klärwerk B1 Korridor

Claire: What happened? You're bleeding!

Leon: I...I ran into this woman who was in trouble...her names Ada. Right after that...someone tried to kill me! Nearly succeeded too! Ada went after the Sniper but...I'm worried about her. You've got to find her before something happens.

Claire: But you've been shot!

Leon: I'll be Okay...Its Ada I'm worried about.

Klärwerk B1 Kontrollraum für die Brücke

Claire: Are you all right, what happened?

Annette: Get away from me!

Annette: You just want my husbands G-Sample, don't you! But no one will take that away from me.

Claire: Husband? Then you must be Annette!

Annette: How...how did you!?

Claire: Don't worry about that, Sherry is lost somewhere in the sewer system, I have to find her!

Annette: What, I told her to go to the Police building! Why is she here? Now Sherry and the G-Virus sample are in danger.

Claire: What did she mean by that? Does Sherry have the G-Sample?

Sky Tram Kontrollraum

Claire: Sherry! Your Okay!

Claire: Sherry, did your mom give you something called G-Virus? Either a vial or a test tube?

Sherry: G-Virus? I've never heard of anything like that before.

Claire: Are you absolutely sure? If you give it to me, I'll hold onto it for safe keeping.

Sherry: But I really don't have anything...its the truth.

Leerstehende Fabrik

Claire: Sherry, wait here, I'm going to check it out by myself.

Sherry: Okay, I'll wait here, but hurry back.

(Claire aktiviert den Frachtenaufzug)

Claire: Okay Sherry, lets go.

Frachtenaufzug

Sherry: Claire! What was that!

Claire: Don't worry, Just wait here, I'll go check it out.

(Claire kämpft mit dem Birkin-Monster. Danach kehrt sie zurück. Sherry trägt ihre Jacke.)

Sherry: Isn't this...

Claire: That's Okay, you keep it. I'm sure it will keep you safe. Wait here for me okay, I'm going back to look for your mom.

Sherry: Thanks Claire. Even though I'm an only child, neither of my parents spent much time with me...because of their work. But now that you're with me I finally have someone to rely upon.

Claire: Sherry.

Frachtenaufzug

Claire betritt den Aufzug und entdeckt, daß Sherry verschwunden ist.)

Claire: Sherry? Where is she?

Labor Überwachungsraum

Claire: Annette!

Claire: Where's Sherry?

Claire: But I asked her and she's never even heard of the G-Virus before.

Annette: Which room? Tell me!

Annette überprüft die Monitore und sieht Sherry im Elektrizitätsraum, bedrängt von Mr.X.)

Annette: Sherry!

Claire: No! Annette!

Annette: The Sample is inside the pendant Sherry's wearing!

Elektrizitätsraum

Claire: Sherry!

Sherry: Help me Claire!

Claire: The monster wants your pendant! Throw it to me!

(Sherry wirft Claire den Anhänger zu, worauf Mr.X. sich sofort auf Claire konzentriert.)

Claire: Now run Sherry!

Claire: Come and get it, I've got what you want! C'mon!
      Here, this is what your looking for, right?

Claire: Fine, then go get it!

(Mr.X fällt letztendlich ins Eisenschmelzbecken.)

Claire: Sucker!

Computer Voice: The self destruct sequence has been activated!
      Repeat, the self destruct sequence has been activated! This sequence may not be aborted! All employees proceed to the emergency car at the bottom platform!

Pumpraum

Claire: Sherry where are you? Sherry? Where is she?

Hauptschacht

(Claire findet Sherry, die ihre tödlich verwundete Mutter unter Tränen an sich drückt.)

Sherry: Mom!.....Mom!

Annette: Sherry...you have to escape...I know I've been a terrible mother...but I still love you.

Sherry: Mom!

Claire: Sherry...we have to go now.

Zug

Claire: You go and wait here Okay? I'll go and get this thing moving.

(Nachdem sie dem Angriff von Mr.X ausweichen konnte, hört Claire eine Stimme von einer von Schatten umgebenen Kante ihr etwas zurufen.)

Ada: Here!

(Die Person wirft einen Raketenwerfen hinunter.)

Claire: Who are you?

(Claire schnappt sich den Raketenwerfer und feuert auf Mr.X.)

Claire: You lose big guy!

Unterste Plattform

Claire: Leon...Hurry up! Leon!

Leon: Stay down!

Claire: Are you okay?

Sherry: Yes, I’m fine.

Leon: It’s finally over.

Claire: No. I have to find my brother.

Leon: You’re right. This is just the beginning.

(Claire geht zu Sherry, die immer noch ihre Jacke trägt.)

Claire: Ah, my god has protected you. It will always be with you.

Sherry: Claire.

Claire: Sherry.

Leon: What was that?

Computer Voice: Warning! Biohazardous outbreak imminent! The emergency system has been activated! This train will detonate! Repeat this train will detonate!

Claire: What's wrong with this thing?

Leon: I don't know, the door won't open!

(Claire entdeckt, daß das Birkin-Monster, nun ein riesiges Etwas, der Übeltäter ist.)

Computer Voice: Warning, the self destruct sequence has been activated, each train compartment will detonate sequencially.

Leon: What!?

Claire: Leon, stop the train!

Leon: I can't, the door is locked!

Leon: Sherry, get back!

(Birkin-G taucht nun im Zug auf. Sherry schreit.)

Leon: That's what I call ugly!

Leon: Claire, where are you?

Zugdach

Claire: You don't give up, do you!?

Im Zug

Leon: Sherry? What are you doing!

Sherry: We have to stop the train, right? I can do it!

Leon: Sherry!

Leon: Come and get me...

Sherry: Hum, which one is the right switch...maybe this one?

Claire: Sherry!

Claire: Press the switch, over there!

Sherry: Got it!

Unter dem Zug

Leon: I can't hold on much longer!

Leon: Finally!

Claire: Are you okay Sherry? Where's Leon...Leon...Leon!

Tunnel

Leon: You're both Okay!

Leon: We've gotta get out of here, move it! Go!

(Alle 3 sprinten vom Zug weg. Dann explodiert er.)

Leon: That was a close one! That was pretty impressive back there Sherry!

Sherry: It was nothing, I saw somebody do that on TV once.

Claire: C'mon, we've gotta move out!

Leon: Why is there something following us?

Claire: Hey, we've still got a job to do.

Leon: Go, oh You can't mean...

Claire: Chris...I have to find you!

Dieses Forum dient nur noch als Archiv. Eine Registrierung ist nicht mehr möglich!