Silent Hill: Downpour

Dieses Forum dient nur noch als Archiv. Eine Registrierung ist nicht mehr möglich!

Der Patch bewirkt nichts.Alle Fehler sind noch da und leider nervt das immer noch teilweise.Selbst ohne diese Fehler finde ich,dass es das schlechteste Silent Hill ist.In Japan wird es auch 100%tig nicht gut ankommen weil es jede Menge Performanceprobleme hat und außerdem ist das Spiel überall nicht gerade gut angekommen.Ich hoffe dass sich es bewahrheitet,dass Kojima Productions den nächsten Teil machen.
      Böhp...Flöhp...
      Möhp...Schwöhp!
      PlayStation3 - Version has been hacked and modded

Silent Hill Downpour
      The coalesced has been modified and has the following changes:

Down triggers the debug camera,useful for devs.
      The debug camera itself has its own controls,I modified two commands to be binded to Square and Triangle.
      Square teleports the player to wherever the camera is.
      Triangle should change the graphics to a wireframe,but it seems this command has been disabled.
      R3 quits this mode,Circle(hold the button) speeds up stuff,R1 seems to do the Stat FPS command,and i think that's all.(I may be forgetting something)

Outside of the debug camera,I modified the following things:
      Murphy's health(he has 9000 HP,kill yourself and load the last save to have all the HP)
      The speed of his attacks,he's much faster in this regard.
      His normal(non combat) speed should be faster.
      Damage multipliers have been modified to be higher,but don't seem to be doing anything(at least from my testing)
      He can't rotate when you are blocking in the L2 stance,nor can he walk.
      Flashlight(normal one) has been modified to be brighter and a bit bigger than the original(need to test this one more)
      Several cameras have been modified: L1 camera has a bigger FOV and is positioned differently,the regular camera also has the same FOV(in case you are wondering it's 115),and IIRC,the death camera also has this FOV.
      Speaking of the camera which triggers when you die,I also modified it so the slowmo is no longer present.(you just die normally)

How to install it:
      First of all, start the game (without the coalesced) and install the HDD data, THIS MUST BE DONE NO MATTER WHAT, since if you use the mod coalesced without the HDD data being installed, the game will always crash.

After the HDD data is installed, grab the modded coalesced and swap the one in the backup with the modded coalesced.(Go to SHGAME and then go to COOKEDPS3,the coalesced is located here)

Then,go to your HDD,go to your SH D folder (I have the BLUS30565 version) and inside the FIOS-UNREALENGINE3 folder, go to SHGAME and go to COOKEDPS3, and then swap the coalesced with the one from the modpack.

Now start the game and Voila! SH D has been modded!

WARNING: I haven't tested this with 1.01,or the BLES version,I don't know if it works correctly there.

Quelle: Mod Pack - PSX-Scene

Ein interessanter Aspekt, wären versteckte Scenes etc.
      Und durch die fehlende PC Version, muss es dort irgendwas geben.
      TwinPerfect haben jetzt ihr Review zu Silent Hill Downpour fertig.

Wie immer stimme ich mit einigen Teilen ihrer Argumentation bzw. Sicht nicht überein, allerdings doch ganz interessant alles aus einer anderen Perspektive zu sehen.

Vielleicht kommen dadurch auch noch Themen für das Forum hier auf.

Downpour Review! (TRSHE 15) - YouTube
      a sixty ton angel falls to the earth
      a pile of old metal a radiant blur
      scars in the country, summer and her

always the summers are slipping away
      porcupine tree

Dieses Forum dient nur noch als Archiv. Eine Registrierung ist nicht mehr möglich!